Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you '; squirrel '; away money in various places around the house?

I used to when I had some to '; squirrel '; away. But it seems the furry little sh....ts just aren't finding any acorns anymore to bury the way they did back then...Do you '; squirrel '; away money in various places around the house?
I do, I keep money in my ashtray in the jeep. I put money in my pockets of jackets or sweaters, it's so much fun when it gets cool and I can pull them out and find unexpected money. I hide it in my purse too, just in case my family is trying to take all of it. I especially like keeping extra money in the car, I never want to be somewhere and realize I don't have any. Everyone in the family knows to leave my money alone in the ashtray! lolDo you '; squirrel '; away money in various places around the house?
Yes, and when I remember where all those stash places are I will be rich!
absolutely.





but i'm not telling you where.
After my auntie died, money was found all over the place: drawers, kitcken cabinet items, in the ceiling light fixture...
i like that one nothing is impossible iF [I WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD but there is possibility


Go treasure hunting no more Squirrel they are not as smart as the nut cracker machines you carry it there heavy and come out lighter then when you arrived


GOT TO GO SHOPPING I AM STARVED [COLLECT SOME NUTS]


CATCH YOU LATER
No, but I human away acorns all over the tree.





I often stuff my cheek pouches with nuts and berries for the long winter months to come.





I often get eaten by predators too but It's all part of the natural selection process occurring everyday on Marty Stouffers Wild America!
yep but all in one place
What? And no, I add all my money to my bank account so I can get interest.
i never did but i should probably start.
I still do that, I store money around the house to save money.


Manily just to save better, without anyone knowing I have the money.


:-)
No
Kind of ..... Whenever I get change I'll put it in whatever purse I'm carrying at the time, or maybe my pants or a jacket pocket, or also in my tote bag and sometimes my desk drawer at work.





Then when I need it I go hunting.
no, but when i was a pot head i did that with weed...nothing better than forgetting you had some and 'wow' finding a bag out of the blue!
you poor little baby
Got to have the ';squirrel'; money first to put it away!!!
No because I have the habbit of putting stuff up so it won't get lost and then forgetting where I put it.
i do,i will,but don't tell
sometimes
yes...mostly coins....i hate to carry change arround in my pockets ..so when i come home..i throw it in the nearest draw....comes in handy for the charities that come knocking on the door..seamanab
I have exactly the same problem as you ! ! !
yes, the house the garage the shed the cabin at work in my tool box in my car you never know when you made need enough for booze %26amp; a room
I do!
used to.lol.
yes all the time=]
No but if I did, I'd certainly gather it all up and bank it after reading about the $180,000 found buried in wall by contractor. It was very old money so no telling how long it had been there.
I used to as a kid.
i do :D


on the inside of my old american girl doll (i scooped out the stuffing) and in little doors that are randomly in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment