Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has a squirrel ever gotten loose in your house?

i woke up with a squirrel on my chest one time i swung prob a 100 times and didnt hit it once it ran all over meHas a squirrel ever gotten loose in your house?
NopeHas a squirrel ever gotten loose in your house?
Yes, I thought it was my dog scratching a hole under a door... I even putthe poor old boys paw up to the door to measure! Turned out to be a d@mn squirrel in the basement. He chomped through some wood frames on prints... etc..it was sooo funny watching my husband exterminate him though... that made it all worth the nibble marks.
we had them in our cabin, they got in thru the wood stoves chimney (we had to remove part of the piping cause it was too close to the stairs and a fire hazard) and they ate sooooo much stuff....








... like my barbies boobs and faces
My dog would be beside herself with pleasure!





But the answer is no.
Happens to me all the time, but then I realize I am looking in a mirror.
Yes. It lives in our attic. Comes and goes thru an opening in the underhang. Sleeps right over our bed. Hear it moving around at night. When we go into any other room, it moves into the ceiling right above where we are talking.
no


but my friend has 2 pet squirrels


they r so cute!
One got loose in my trousers once. A most disturbing experience. I had to send my ferret Nigel in to get it out.
It was in a christmas tree that we chopped down. Then during dinner it started squeaking, which made the dog chase it around the house, trashing everything in the process.





Oh wait. NO, I saw that in Christmas Vacation.
no I haven't had the fun of having one in the house yet....
Star Girl- So you are inviting them in - not good





Grey squirrels are not as destructive than red squirrels are. they will destroy anything fabric in the attic. Worse yet, they have a habit of chewing the insulation off of wires, starting house fires. Get a live trap if you don't want to kill them or use good old fashion Rat traps. And yes, have had them get in before.
Thankfully no!!!
no


but that would be funny lol
Not mine, but one fell down the chimney at my mother's and was upstairs sitting on her in bed!!!! I would have lost my mind...!!!! She chased it around with a broom, then opened the front door and it ran out!!!!
I was loose in your bedroom last night......





Dont you remember?
No - but a bird flew in once. It freaked my dog out!!
he was after my nuts
yeah one bit through the screen in my window during the summer and my dad was frantically running after it with a golf club trying to scare it out the door. (dont worry he didnt hit it)
You should check out my attic. We leave the windows open all the time now up there.
no
sometimes my cats bring them in
I had huge squirrel problems in the house I grew up in(now gone).They got in the attic and wreaked havoc,clawing thru the ceiling and everything.If you have them get rid of them A.S.A.P.
no squirrels but I have had a bird come in through the furnace in our old house


the dog chased it
No but a chipmunk felt the need to walk right in my in-laws house. It was hilarious watching them run around trying to catch it in a blanket.. lol
No, but my dad just recently had a memory surface from his childhood. He said he caught and sqwerl and took it inside his grandma's house where it then bit him got away and peed on the floor. I asked him how he caught the sqwerl. He didn't remember. I asked him how he got the sqwerl out of the house. He didn't remember. I think he must have suffered a head wound from grandma. They were not nice people to begin with.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment