Saturday, January 16, 2010

Someone ran over a squirrel in front of my house, who do I call to help clean it up?

I am not sure who im supposed to call to help take him away, i dont want more and more cars to run him overrrSomeone ran over a squirrel in front of my house, who do I call to help clean it up?
Get a shovel and scoop the body to the curb. It won't get run over any more. Then call your city to report the road kill. They will come and clean it up.





You could also shovel it into your garbage can.Someone ran over a squirrel in front of my house, who do I call to help clean it up?
Use a shovel to carry him to your backyard, dig a nice hole about three feet deep, have a respectful little funeral there, and leave a little wooden marker marked ';Squirrel'; and the year. Do not handle him with your bare hands, however, as you might get fleas.
In San Francisco we call Animal Control. I found a dead cat in my driveway once and they came over pretty quick to pick it up. Glad I didn't run over it.
I would try animal control.. Though it is better to just leave it or go shovel it up yourself.
Get a crow call. They will clean it up quickly.
then town

No comments:

Post a Comment