Monday, January 18, 2010

If a squirrel got loose in your house....?

What steps would you take to remove it?If a squirrel got loose in your house....?
I'd request an exorcism.





Do you think people would by a house where there was a sqwerl incident or would it become a stigma property?





I guess that depends on the chalk line.If a squirrel got loose in your house....?
I'd open every possible door and window because when the dogs figured out it was inside, it'd be open season on Nutsy the Squirrel. He'd better hit the sill running.
If you can't chase it out then I would prop the door open and put some peanut butter on a cracker and leave it a few feet outside the door.





That should do it.
That actually happened once! I was like 4 maybe. It ran around the entry way and after like 10 minutes ran back out, haha, mom was freaking out
Boy that is scarey! First I would run out of the house and then call Animal Control or the police and wouldn't go in till it was caught!
i would call animal control =)

No comments:

Post a Comment