Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a squirrel in my wall of my house...how do I get rid of it??!!?

The best idea is to find the hole it used to get in, then you can install a one-way trap door (most pest-control places can do this) to get rid of them. You will have to make sure all possible entrances are taken care of, squirrels are very crafty and persistent. Seal up all the holes.





If you can't do this, there is still one alternative. Most pest-control stores will also sell little poison food pellets. Make sure you put them in the wall / attic and that no pets have access to those areas. It is regrettable, but to protect your house and property (and to be able to sleep nights without that scratching) you have to do it.





As a longer-term alternative. Owning an outdoor cat seems to drive them away fairly well.





Good luck.I have a squirrel in my wall of my house...how do I get rid of it??!!?
Before using poison or making modifications I would try a little ammonia if the nest or hole are accessibly. Creatures in nature often have powerful senses of smell and may be driven out. Try this before they raise a family. Good luck.I have a squirrel in my wall of my house...how do I get rid of it??!!?
get a shotgun........you know the rest
dynamite is the only solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment