Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get rid of squirrels out of my house ?

Set traps, scare them out, stop leaving food out, or poison controlHow do I get rid of squirrels out of my house ?
Set up traps that CAPTURE ( NOT KILL ) the squirrels. then bring them to a near by forest and let them go.How do I get rid of squirrels out of my house ?
contact an animal control officer and they can help you set up some no kill traps and then they can come over and help you remove them and set them free somewhere else. Please donot kill them since they are little living creatures and do not know they are invading your space. I would also figure out where they are getting in and repair it.
they are IN your house? Umm...I guess you could call the pest control.. Or set traps but the pest control will take care of the mess...
First GET A GUN... Then try poison.. find out how they are getting in %26amp; fix the problem...
why would you want to do that??
That would depend if they are two legged or four.
Call animal control. They will come and get them for you.
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment