Saturday, January 16, 2010

If a Mongoose, a well dressed squirrel, a stick man and a Joker surrounded your house?

what would you do?If a Mongoose, a well dressed squirrel, a stick man and a Joker surrounded your house?
everybody except ';The joker'; would be invited in for whatever the little woman is frying up....





Im a rabid anti-clownite and I will kick a clown's ahss...but everybody else is more than welcome...as long as they use coasters for their drinks and dont try to touch my remote.





now playing: stone the crow - downIf a Mongoose, a well dressed squirrel, a stick man and a Joker surrounded your house?
Oh, i'd just invite them in for a beer.


Then the Stickman might remind me of a promise i had made him, so i'd have to go and bake a batch of cookies while the Mongoose, Well Dressed Squirrel, Stickman and Joker sat in my living room, getting drunk and making various witty and humorous observations...
I'd assume I woke up on a movie set for a live action Robot Chicken movie. I'd film it %26amp; send it to MTV, hoping it would remind them of their good old days when they didn't suck.
I would invite them in and serve coffee. The squirrel, stick man and the Joker could hang in my living room, while I bring the mongoose to my lair to have my way with him :0
I'd say ';Cool! How did you guys find out where I lived!? C'mon in and I'll cook something good. Put on some music, alright?';





;-p
well i know what i'd be doing with the stick man....you guys can watch if you want...i don't mind he might i don't though.
I'd make sure I bought those trips again! It woukld have to be good gear to produce a cast like that!!





ROFLMFAO!!
Where is that bag of candy because it must be Halloween ......
Call a Killer Peach to handle it!
Let the party begin


take care


dave
:)





Party time!! :D
Sounds like a dangerous Army to me lol.
Yow....too many chili dogs gives me nightmares!!
Wtf, why isn't there a ron-johns there too?
Does said stick man have an afro?
kill them all
We'd skip down Yellowbrick road!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment