Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has a squirrel ever gotten lose in your house?

No, but Wonder made sweet, sweet love to a squirrel once.


It was dark, and I was drunk.


* runs away and hides in shame *Has a squirrel ever gotten lose in your house?
We had a bat last summer. Diane was none to happy about it flying around over the bed .Has a squirrel ever gotten lose in your house?
Only in the attic, and we didn't realize it until we smelled something weird coming from up there. Poor little feller.
we've had more than a few beavers loose in here before but no squirrels
nope
actually, yes one has, my cat brought one in and turned it loose then my little chi caught it and didn't know what to do with it, my daughter freaked!!!!!
no but a fox/vixen came into my living room and sat down by the fire, she was very shy so it took some coaxing before she actually came in completely...she was so sweet...just outside the door was 2 other fox's, we get alot of them here...can't be too sure about fox's though, tey are pretty sly...we do get gray squirrels in the garden though....they are pretty cool...
By squirrel do you mean gerbil? And by house do you mean my pants?








I hate it when I have to translate for you.
Yes .... he ran around awhile before heading straight up my pant leg and solidly bit my ..... its just to painful to talk about.
um, no
No but these squirrels showed up on my lawn one morning. Very strange.





http://starwars.yahoo.com/photos/jedi-si鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment