Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I rid of the squirrels that are currently in the frames of my house?

There are squirrels within the frames of my house. They enter through the roof and are making a lot of noise through the walls. How do i get them out of there before I seal the entrance?How do I rid of the squirrels that are currently in the frames of my house?
You have to trap them and relocate them, Or kill them.


Just sealing up the hole may not take care of the situation. Once they become accustom to living in your house they will stop at nothing to get back in. I had squirrels chew through 3/8' plywood to get back in my attic. You have to get rid of the trouble makers.How do I rid of the squirrels that are currently in the frames of my house?
If you liive in the country, try and shoot them when there out side


if in town, traps, poison, exterminator, termonator etc. etc.
Get a wildlife remover. Those squirrels are doing a lot of damage.
Mothballs.
We had squirrels trying to get down our chimney. Idiot rodents! We used critter ridder from OSH. Worked pretty well. GL2U

No comments:

Post a Comment