Monday, January 18, 2010

How to get a squirrel out of my house & keep it out?

I have a squirrel in my house and he only comes out at night. We tried to kill him with some kind of poison but it didn't work he kept eating the poison bread, and this morning when I woke up he got some of our sweet-n-low and made him a circle on the table with it. HE GOT TO GO!!! Please help! I don't really care if we have to kill him, we just need him gone.





P.S. It's three ladies in the house without a gun so please nothing crazy.How to get a squirrel out of my house %26amp; keep it out?
get some nuts and make a trail outside of your houseHow to get a squirrel out of my house %26amp; keep it out?
lol, what you need to do is call an exterminator. or get a kitty or get one of them mouse traps and put meat on it, and when that squirrel gets stuck get like a net or something to hold it in place and take it outside and set it free. btw how did you get that squirrel in ur house?
BB gun just because your ladies it doesn't matter


I doubt it was poison or your weren't using enough there's no super squirrel immune to poison if he ate bait before use more and do it again


Call an exterminator


live trap dump him in the country or a park


Close your windows maybe.
make a trap some how either catch him in it and put him far far far far far far far far away or somehow put a knife in the trap and make it sling at him to kill him.
Call the exterminator
Call an exterminator.Lol!!!!!!!
borrow a friends dog for a night or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment