Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I get rid of the squirrels that are destroyng my house?

They squatted in my loft, and made a nest in there - they have now left but are in my garden, knawing away at a cob nut tree and just dropping the remains all over the garden. I just want rid of the pests, I used to think them cute, but my, I have changed my opinion now, they are making my life hell. Where can I get hold of squirrel poison ?How can I get rid of the squirrels that are destroyng my house?
If they are grey, they are classed as vermin and pest control will sort them out, if they are red, your nearest wildlife group will trap and release to a safe place.How can I get rid of the squirrels that are destroyng my house?
why not make them into nice stew or curry?


maybe even squirrel casserole.
Get a cat.
bb or pellet gun....they don't like them. You take out one or two; they'll get the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment