Monday, January 18, 2010

What would you do if a squirrel started to shoot fireworks at your house?

blow up his treeWhat would you do if a squirrel started to shoot fireworks at your house?
Have the platypus shoot roman candles and throw M80s at it.What would you do if a squirrel started to shoot fireworks at your house?
double my meds....
Say


Damnit! We gave you your last bread payments! Go away!
catch it and sell it for a million dollars to the circus
KICK ITS A**, AND GET MY MOOSE TO GO SHOOT JELLY BEANS AT ITS HOUSE
Call my doctor and tell her I was hallucinating.
Get a shotgun, and start shooting at the squirrl.
Run him down with the car
wow... that's an amazing squirrel.. ahem... go shoot fireworks at their house please. *points in random direction* thankies.
I would dine on squirrel that night.
move
use the water hose
um...idk
Call Animal Control.
i would stroke my stiggledack
IDK..wat would u do??
squirrels don't have thumbs...they can't shoot anything.
shoot him with my pistol
Check to make sure that I didn't overdose on my meds.
Nothing, because squirrels cant hold fireworks ! =D
sqirril must be doing it for something


so i will giv it some food to eat
I have to percieve this as a threat to my life and exercise my right to bear arms and blow it's head off, with my mossberg.





I might also cook up the carcass in some type of casserole and bring to a potluck for some hated coworker or serve it to the in laws
I'll shoot it back with a pistol! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
capture it and keep it as a pet. then teach it to be a rodeo clown

No comments:

Post a Comment