Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a skunk or squirrels living under my house roof. How to best remove them?

by calling animal control. its free as the animals are in danger and you dont have to touch them stinky things!I have a skunk or squirrels living under my house roof. How to best remove them?
exterminator, call around for the best rate.I have a skunk or squirrels living under my house roof. How to best remove them?
You will have to find where they are getting in first. I suggest that once you find the spot they are getting in at, watch for them to leave. Normally animals feed in the early morning and mid to late afternoon. Once you know they are out of the house you should close off these places with wire mesh ( staple over hole) or by nailing metal over it. Then I suggest if you still have a problem with the little varmits to buy a Live trap. Simply put a can of cheap cat food in the trap and set it in a secluded part if your yard. I have caught numerous squirrells.chipmonks,etc this way. But you better make sure it isn't a skunk first. If it is, I agree with everyone else to call a professional. If you try the live trap and catch something besides a skunk, simply throw a towel over the cage and transport the animal to a rural setting to let it loose.
It is probably squirrels. You need to close up all the holes where they can get in.
try this first take a cloth and soak deeply with ammonia and stick it the hole and they will not like the smell and move, if that doesn't work call exterminators
I called a guy who put in traps. And it turned out to be rats.
moth balls! lots of em

No comments:

Post a Comment