Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Squirrels By My House Have Mange! What should I do?

One or two squirrels around my house seem to have mange. The one seems to also be acting sluggish. What if it becomes a diseased squirrel epidemic?! Can my dogs catch it? Maybe it's something other than mange. Any thoughts?





here is a picture... http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/lizzilucia/msquirrel.jpgSquirrels By My House Have Mange! What should I do?
Wow, that is a poor quality photo...almost looks like a bad attempt at photoshop.





At any rate, if you believe that there may be diseased wildlife endangering human or pet life and wellbeing, contact your county or local animal control.





Do not attempt to capture the animal yourself. If it is sick, you do not want to be handling it, even inside a trap.Squirrels By My House Have Mange! What should I do?
omg buy one of those traps that wont kill it and take it to an animal shelter or somewhere where they will cure it they usually do it for free and then release them i feel so bad for it

No comments:

Post a Comment