Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have a question about my terrrier, he keeps killing squirrels in the yard and brings them up to the house.?

I am skinnning them and frezzing them, my question is how long will they keep in the freezer, I hate freezer burn???? thanks for all you suggestions!!I have a question about my terrrier, he keeps killing squirrels in the yard and brings them up to the house.?
I'm not sure why your keeping them but , whatever. Terriers are known for this my Silky and Westie kill everything they can catch , birds Bunnys even baby bunnys. it really upsets me , but I know they can't help it .I have a question about my terrrier, he keeps killing squirrels in the yard and brings them up to the house.?
Dang...good dog %26amp; QUICK to boot! Which breed? I do possum,'chuck,coon,etc. w/mine.





Frozen meat oughta be used in a couple of months at most. I hear squirrel stew %26amp; biscuits w/squirrel gravy is best. One squirrel per person?





MURRAY?!?!You have NORWICH too?? Way KEWL!
a month is usually the longest you should keep any thing frozen. People always say forever, but in experience a month is long enough
I believe that it is only safe to really freeze meat for 2 months. So two months. Maybe stew some of it up with rice once a week and use that for dog food. It works really well and dogs normally love the stuff.
Terriers are natural ';ratters';. They love to dig and will hunt and chase anything that moves.





I have a Yorkie and a Norwich terrier and both bring me ';presents.';
Oh how cute, you dog is bringing you presents. I unfortunately have eaten squirrel it's not good. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and throw them in the garbage.
lol are you serious, that's kinda like road kill huh.... um I have no idea how long they would be good for. Hope it was fresh when you froze it...lol
well, your terrior is bringing you gifts. He loves you so much. As for the freezer burn, it depends on the packaging you use as to how long it keeps.
Why would you want to cook a tree rat?? Hope you got plenty of ketchup!!! Kudos to the dog!!! Kill more tree rats!!
I believe that if you keep it in a good plastic bag it will be fine for a few months honestly because my dad would hunt squrriels and they are still fine! yum yum!! = P
I am a professional big game outfitter in canada and the best advice i can give you is wrap the meat up good and place in a plastic bag and they should stay in good shape for abought a year.
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment