Monday, January 18, 2010

Is there a squirrel in my house?

as i came out of my room this morning i saw out of the corner of my eye something scatter in the distance of the back room, now i figured i was just still a little drunk from the night before untill i heard a knock on the glass door, and something scatter off again. i am 100% sure it came from the inside of the house. what do you think it is?Is there a squirrel in my house?
I would say a rat, that probably came in from a hole in your walls or something. But banging? I'm not sure, see if anyone around has lost a pet squirrel. He might be trying to crack a nut on your window or something. Put some food out too.Is there a squirrel in my house?
That's hecka freaky haha.


You could have rats? Not sure -- sounds kind of like a lizard, except they don't knock. Keep your doors open for a couple hours or something -- it'll leave (or die? D:) eventually.





Good luck,


Jackie
it was probably a mouse, but then again you could have still been drunk. i say you set a live trap to try and catch it.
Its probably a Gremlin. Be careful.
well if its a squirrel you better sleep with your nuts covered
do you leave food out if you do it might me mice
homeless midget
Could be a mouse???

No comments:

Post a Comment