Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you woke up one morning and you're house was surrounded by an Army of Squirrels with Suits & Hats on->?

What would you do?If you woke up one morning and you're house was surrounded by an Army of Squirrels with Suits %26amp; Hats on-%26gt;?
I would surrender my supply of Resse's Pieces Buttercups to them.





:PIf you woke up one morning and you're house was surrounded by an Army of Squirrels with Suits %26amp; Hats on-%26gt;?
Call the exterminator or I get a can of hair spray %26amp; a butane lighter %26amp; start schorging the little buggers off of my property.
Let her in and her in and her in and etc. Have a good day.
Surrender!
I would ask which one of you is Scooter and then invite you and your fellow agents for breakfast.
Grab the .12 gauge and die like a man, taking out as many of the furry little rodents as I could.
I would surrender all the nuts that i have in the house to them
I keep the hose handy for just such emergencies.
Get my camera! That's the cutest thing ever! (:
First have a supply of Nutty Buddy candy on hand, then invite em in for some
I would go back to sleep, knowing that I was safe and being taken care of!
i'd wonder why my boyfriend slipped me acid while i was sleeping
I'd call Godzilla.


He'd know what to do!


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment